Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Adoption Process
- Fill out the Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Adoption Puppy Application under the Adopt tab drop down menu. We like to get an idea of the homes our puppies will be joining. It’s very important to us that they go to loving, forever homes where they will get plenty of care and attention. We also enjoy keeping in touch with our doodle owners and getting occasional updates and pics! It makes the process of letting them go a lot easier!
- Once we correspond with you, you will place a deposit on the litter you’re interested in.
- Selections take place at 6-7 weeks old once personality has emerged and temperament testing is completed.
- The balance is due at selection via check or cash.
- Pick up is at 8-10 weeks old and varies by litter depending on size. We have a certified dog trainer at pick up that provides a training session for you and I will go over the vaccine record and any additional questions.
We do require a non-refundable deposit of $500 (via personal check or PayPal) to reserve a puppy for you prior to pick up. Puppies are still available until we receive a deposit. We will accept cash upon pick up of puppy but WILL NOT accept personal checks! If a life changing event happens and you are no longer able to bring your puppy home you can transfer your deposit to another litter within one year. The deposit is not refundable.