- Fill out the Puppy Application under the Adopt tab drop down menu. We like to get an idea of the homes our puppies will be joining as it’s very important to us that they go to loving, forever homes where they will get plenty of care and attention. We also enjoy keeping in touch with our doodle owners and getting occasional updates and pics! It makes the process of letting them go a lot easier!
- Once we’ve corresponded with you and a litter is confirmed you will place a deposit on the litter you’re interested in.
- Selections take place at 6-7 weeks old once personality has emerged and temperament testing is completed.
- The balance is due at selection via check or cash.
- Pick up is at 8-10 weeks old and varies by litter depending on size. We have a certified dog trainer at pick up that provides a training session for you and I will go over the vaccine record and any additional questions.
We do require a non-refundable deposit of $500 (via personal check or PayPal) to reserve a puppy for you prior to 6 wks of age (the balance of the payment for the puppy is due at 6 wks of age). If you decide to purchase a puppy after 6 weeks of age the entire cost of the puppy is due at the time of reservation (via certified check or PayPal). Puppies are not considered SOLD until we have received your deposit. We will accept cash upon pick up of puppy but WILL NOT accept checks! If you pay via PayPal you do need to add an additional 3% for their service fee. If a life changing event happens and you are no longer able to bring home a puppy you have paid in full for (after 6 wks of age) we will refund half the total purchase price OR you can choose to put the payment towards a puppy in a future litter (within 1 yr).
Our Australian Labradoodles come in a variety of colors and our f1b mini goldendoodles come in cream/apricot or white.